1. Log in to LANGUAGE! Live
- Visit ll.voyagersopris.com
- Enter your username and password from the email
2. Take the Self-Guided Orientation
Download the LANGUAGE! Live Manual Setup Walk-through. This short orientation to the program will help you learn how to set benchmark goals, how to place students, how to enroll students, and more.
3. Adding Schools, Teachers, and Students
You have three options for enrolling students in LANGUAGE! Live:
- Manual Entry
Download the tip sheet to guide you through the process of manually adding schools, teachers, and students.
- Importing Students
Download the tip sheet to guide you through importing students to database from teachers to manually add or import students directly to classes.
- Data Integration Options
Download available Data Integration Options
4. Download Quick Reference Guides
After enrollment, these guides will help teachers and students get started in the program.