Authors: Susan L. Hall, Deborah Glaser, Scott K. Baker, Marcia Davidson, Carrie Hancock, J. Ron Nelson, Antonio Fierro, Nancy Hennessy, Carol Tolman, María Elena Argüelles, Ph.D., Louisa C. Moats, Ed.D., Lucy Hart Paulson, Ph.D.
What is LETRS?
LETRS comprehensive professional development responds to the growing need for high-quality support for literacy educators. More than any other professional development curriculum, LETRS prepares educators for the challenging work of teaching literacy.
Who benefits from LETRS?
LETRS is for educators striving to raise literacy achievement for all learners in grades K–12.
- Deepens educator knowledge—includes the “what,” “why,” and “how” of literacy instruction
- Works with educators to develop a road map for meeting the Common Core State Standards
- Sharpens educators’ ability to diagnose why students are struggling and how to provide proven intervention
- Offers more than a decade of demonstrated success in schools and districts across the United States
- Provides real-world professional development that is relevant, timely and actionable
- Focuses on raising preK–12 literacy achievement for all learners