Motivating hundreds of thousands of students to become better readers with fun, purposeful online reading practice
Ticket to Read® is a self-paced, student-centered online program that results in improved reading performance. As students complete tasks in the areas of foundational skills, fluency, vocabulary, and comprehension, they earn points that can be used to decorate their personal clubhouse or stock their toy store.
Key features of Ticket to Read include:
- Content displayed in an easy-to-navigate interface
- Interactive activities supported by audio and animation
- Support for English language learners
- Hundreds of high-interest reading passages and games
- Entry points based on students’ reading levels
- Automated quizzes and self-correcting guidance
- Motivating rewards system to keep students engaged and on task
Voyager Sopris Learning is pleased to announce the release of the complimentary Ticket to Read® app, which is now available to all Ticket to Read users in the iTunes®App Store from Apple®. With the new Ticket to Read® app, students can access the award-winningTicket to Read fluency and comprehension activities straight from their iPads®.