Voyager Passport intervenes early to accelerate learning for students who need supplemental instruction to master priority reading skills and strategies.
This blended solution includes:
- Targeted instruction in word study, fluency, comprehension, vocabulary, writing, listening, and speaking
- Differentiation for diverse student populations, including English language learners
- Integrated progress monitoring, reteaching procedures, correction support, and online data management
- Online reading practice through Ticket to Read interactive, rewards-based learning
Passport in Edplicity, the All-New Web-Based
Teaching and Learning Platform
Passport has always been easy to implement, now educators have the option to access the materials in an innovative cloud-based platform,Edplicity.
Edplicity enables educators to:
- Access all Passport materials online
- Search and tag Passport content for specific CCSS standards
- Upload multimedia instructional supports from the web—videos, podcasts, images…
- Collaborate with other teachers to share instructional ideas
- Collaborate with students to differentiate instructions and provide immediate online support